TODAY I'M WEARING - Lily Aldridge


get inspired by Lily's style.
by VOGUE (1-8 March)



1.Hello VOGUE.COM! Today I am wearing an Isabel Marant button-up shirt, a Rag and Bone tank top, Current Elliot jeans and Rag and Bone shoes. 




2.Hello! Today I'm wearing a Stella McCartney blazer, a Rag and Bone sweater, J Brand jeans, a pair of Rag and Bone lace-up shoes and my Proenza Schouler bag. 

3.Hello VOGUE.COM, I'm in Los Angeles today and I am wearing a Stella McCartney blazer, an Étoile Isabel Marant dress, a pair of Isabel Marant booties and my Proenza Schouler bag.







4.Hello! Today I'm wearing a Rick Owens jackets, an Isabel Marant V neck shirt, J Brand jeans, Isabel Marant booties and my Proenza Schouler bag. 

7.Hello VOGUE.COM! Today I am wearing a Rag and Bone sweater, a pair of Les Chiffoniers suede leggings and a pair of Isabel Marant boots. 

8.Today I'm wearing a Burberry leather jacket. 
 SO what do you think of Lily's outfits?
You have read this article Lily Aldridge / Supermodel NEWS with the title TODAY I'M WEARING - Lily Aldridge. You can bookmark this page URL http://consumiendomeeh.blogspot.com/2011/03/today-i-wearing-lily-aldridge.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...